Women's Health Group Exercise Classes
At Hunter Rehabilitation and Health we have a Private Women’s Only Group Exercise Class run by our Women’s Health Exercise Physiologist Eden Macneill.
Classes are aimed at Women looking to take control of their health under the supervision of an Exercise Professional.
Who is this for ?
- Those that hate commercial gyms (and lock-in contracts)
- Beginners that need expert supervision from an Exercise Physiologist
- Post Natal Women
- Managing Osteoporosis, PCOS, Endometriosis
- Those wanting to build strength
- Women 35+ wanting to socilaise, have fun and meet other amazing women
- Classes are held Monday and Wednesdays at 12pm and 430pm
- We run 4 x 12 week programs each year (in line with the NSW school terms)
- Class sizes are between 5-10 women
- Measurements before and after the 12 week program are optional at no extra cost (weight, waist, body fat percentage and muscle mass percentage)
- Discounted payment if you choose to pay upfront
- Pay as you go is also an option
- Most Private Health Insurers covers the cost of the classes! (leaving only a small gap payment)